Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Might as Well Laugh...

This has absolutely nothing to do with SCMS...so those of you that are all business stop reading now. I'm putting this on our Blog to hopefully put a smile on your face if you're having a bad day/week....not as an attempt to get sympathy. As some of you might know, I've been down for a few weeks with pneumonia. I started at around 223 lbs before I got sick. I was at 215 by the time I went to the doctors and now I'm at 207. For those that haven't ever had pneumonia (thank your stars), I couldn't even climb a flight of stairs without being out of breath. Monday I finally thought I was on the mend and decided to get Murphy's pizza for dinner(which is a great deal on Monday's). As I was biting down on my first slice I heard my jaw pop. It really hurt and still hurts two days later. Being too embarrassed to go the doctors to explain that I hurt myself while eating pizza, I decided to tough this latest "owie" out. This morning has been the best I've felt in three weeks...I really feel like I'm on the upswing. I just got done e-mailing my wife to tell her that I'm finally getting my energy back and I get a nose bleed for no reason what so ever. I've decided that every body part I have is having it's own little rebellion. It's tough getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment