Friday, October 22, 2010

Bullying...Looking For a Few Volunteers

No, not volunteer bullies. What I'm looking for is a few parent volunteers that would like to serve on a SCMS Anti-Bullying Committee. If you've read some of my previous blogs, you know where I stand on bullying. We are working very hard but it's obvious to me that we need to keep looking for ways to deal with the problem. My plan is to get parents, students and teachers together to discuss all aspects of bullying. What bullying is, what we can do to prevent it, what to do if you're being bullied and what we can do school wide to help educate everyone on this problem. My goal is that we get to a point where everyone understands that all aspects of bullying is unacceptable. If you are interested in being part of this committee, please shoot me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment