Thursday, October 28, 2010

Anti Bullying Committee

Here's the plan. I am meeting with our Counselors tomorrow (Friday). At that time I hope to set a date for our first committee meeting next week. At the meeting we will discuss a plan of attack for our school wide policy. I will use this Blog as a means of keeping everyone in the loop with what we discuss, our goals, plans, etc. If you are a parent that has volunteered to help out on the committee and can't make a meeting...not a problem. I still want your input (matter of fact, I want every one's input).

On somewhat the same note....I've received a couple of e-mails that basically said that they are glad that we are finally doing something about Bullying. That really could not be further from the truth. What we are attempting to do is to change how we are approaching the problem. I could go on and on but then you'd have no reason to check back

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment