Wednesday, October 13, 2010

E-mail Problems

Those outside the East China School District might not know that we went through a HUGE (I'd write it in bigger letters if I could) technology change over the summer. As a matter of fact we are still in the midst of change (I'm sooooooo happy I don't have our technology department's job). One of the changes has been our e-mail system/server/host (I'd through a few more technology terms in there to try to make me look smart but it would just be a waste of time). Anyway....I just heard from a parent, in a very nice way, that they have been trying to contact a staff member since the second week of school. Four e-mails have been sent with no reply. After a little research we found out that the wrong e-mail address was being used. It wasn't getting kicked back to the parent, so it's out there somewhere....it just isn't here. If you ever have a problem getting in contact with a staff member and it goes on for a few days, don't hesitate to pick up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment