Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekly Laugh

I'm starting the think that things in my life are happening to me just so I'l have something to write about in my blog that will put a smile on people's faces. My weekend turned into a three stooges episode when I saw some water on our deck next to our hot tub. I thought it might just be run off from the cover but when I looked inside by the motor I found a slight drip. I tightened the connection and as luck would have it, it went from a drip to a flow. After draining the tub to take the connection apart, replacing the gasket and refilling the tub it starting leaking in two other locations. By this time I was two hours into this and it had become a challenge. After another hour, all the leaks had been fixed. I turned the tub back on and the fuse breaker tripped (over and over). After applying all of my electrical skills, which consisted of me sitting and staring at it (I also kicked the side of the motor), the breaker stilled tripped. For those keeping score...Hot Tub 1, Me 0

No comments:

Post a Comment