Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday August 8th

Yes....I'm back to work. Hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather and the kids at home. As much as most of us joke about wanting school to start again so the kids will be out of the house (been there), enjoy these days.....they go by way to quickly. We've had our kids/grandkids coming and going most of the summer which has given me a chance to appreciate how lucky I am. Also...from a middle school parent perspective...as I was reflecting I remembered that all three of my sons were knotheads to varying degrees (depending on the day) and they've turned out pretty good. Just something to keep in mind the next time one of your kids leaves you scratching your head.

The start of school is right around the corner.....woo hoooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment