Thursday, August 18, 2011

For Adults Only

Bet that title grabbed most of your attention. For those that are still climbing the hill....just wait. For all of us that have reached the top and have started down the slope, I'm sure you can relate to my recent revelation. This has been going on for a while but the light just came on and I was able to qualify it. When I mow the grass, go for a bike ride, work out...anything physical, I've reached the 2-1 ratio in my life. For the time that I'm active, it takes me twice as much time to stop sweating. If I jump on the elliptical for 20 minutes, I can count on 40 minutes after I stop before I cool down and can take a shower (few things are worse than getting out of the shower and still be sweating). Just thought I'd pass that on to those of you that haven't reached this point yet....something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment