Thursday, June 30, 2011

This Bugs Me....

Just off the top of my head, something that has always bugged me but now that I'm older it seems to be happening to me more and more. Either because of my eyesight, my height/line of sight, age or just an over all state of being in a fog, I seem to miss when people wave at me. It's not on purpose, it's not that I feel I'm better than others and it's not because I don't remember you (but as I get older, that could be true). Just this week it's happened three times that a car has passed me and I just caught out of the corner of my eye, as the car was just about even with me, that someone was waving to me...too late for them to see me wave back. Just wanted to set the record straight....I'm a pretty nice guy. If I do miss you please keep trying.

Everyone enjoying their summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment