Thursday, August 25, 2011

Saints Day Tomorrow (Friday)

Getting a little nervous....which is my nature. Will everyone show up? Will everyone show up at the same time? Will no one show up? Will the cameras for the photo company work? Will the book distribution run smoothly? Will it rain? Will I win the Mega Millions? Ahhhhhhhhhh......

Hoping that everyone can make it and it runs smoothly. Had a good question that I can clear up. If you have a couple of students, say a 6th grader and an 8th grader...do you have to come back twice? The answer is no, one trip is fine. We'll make things work if we have an 8th grader during the the 6th grade time slot.....of course with that said, I hope I don't get 200 8th graders show up during the 6th grade time slot (just another worry).

Fingers are crossed. Hope to see everyone Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment