Thursday, May 3, 2012

6th Grade Orientation Parent Meeting

Thanks to everyone that was able to make it to the parent meeting last night. Hopefully it answered a few questions. Raise your hand if you found the meeting helpful (OK...put your hand down, no one can see you. That was a test). We have been dealt a pretty good hand here at SCMS and one of the reasons that we have a good thing going is because of the communication bridges we've been able to build. If at any time you have any question or concern, please don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail, pick up the phone or stop in. My door is always open. On a separate note.....had a question regarding high school math credits. I'm still hunting down the correct answer. As soon as I get a 100%, this is the way it is answer, I'll post it on this Blog. Thanks for having great kids...looking forward to the next three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment