Friday, September 9, 2011

I See a Three Stooges Moment Coming

Totally non school related but I think most of the adults that read this can relate. If you were in our dinning room and looked up you might notice a discolored patch on our ceiling. Our dinning room table is right under a shower upstairs. On Wednesday I walked into that bathroom (which is my boy's bathroom so I'm not in there much) and I noticed that part of the flooring was curling up. I reached down to feel the flooring and it was basically mush. At that point I knew I had two options. Call someone to fix the problem or try to fix it myself. Since I pride myself as a pretty handy guy, I'm choosing option 2. Starting tonight, I'm tearing out the bathroom floor that is rotted and taking out a section of the dinning room ceiling. My main goal is to find and repair the leak....a sub goal is to not cause more damage than I already have. My the force be with me.

Have a Great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment