Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DC is Coming

Our annual 8th grade Washington DC trip is right around the corner. Last year I promised myself that I wouldn't schedule it so close to the start of school....too much going on. But the trip was great, the weather was great and once it was done, I was extremely happy that we scheduled it when we did. Now...fast forward to this year. We just went through Saints Day, the opening of school, our Open House is next week as well as SCMS's Board Presentation on Monday. Here's my question to myself....what I was thinking? This wouldn't be too bad if I wasn't a type AA personality that worried about every detail. So if you see me huddled up in a corner shaking, toss a blanket on me.

Speaking of DC, we have an extremely important meeting right after our Open House next Tuesday th 13th at 8:00. This meeting is for every 8th grader that is going and their parents. I know every one's time is important but please make every effort to be there. All the times, info, rules, expectations, etc will be discussed.

Changing gears...sort of....could you imagine if our trip was a few weeks back when that hurricane was coming ashore? Just one more thing for me to worry about. Now that would of been a memory maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment