Saturday, May 15, 2010

Washington DC Fundraiser

For those that attended our initial meeting in the fall I mentioned that I was working on a different kind of fundraiser to help offset the cost of the trip. The fundraiser is a series of Texas Hold'em nights. There were a ton of hoops that had to be jumped through...licences through the State, etc....but all that has now been taken care of. I'm going to be mailing out the information, dates, times and the amount of money that can be earned/applied to your child's trip. If we have any remaining spots open for workers after I offer it to this year's group, I'm going to offer it to our current 6th graders (parents obviously) who plan on their child going in two years. If you earn more than you owe on your trip then you'll be getting that amount back as a refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment