Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Washington DC Thoughts on Wednesday

For those of you that have been on this trip you can sit back and chuckle at me and my worries, for those that haven't gone and have younger kids, start planning now to go and for those that are going this week, get ready for an awesome time. A few things that came out of the meeting last night that I want to re-state. Please don't be late arriving to SCMS. I'm a pretty important guy but Northwest Airlines won't let me hold up a flight for anyone that sleeps in. I'm going to be meeting with the kids this week during their lunch to reemphasize the importance of behavior and that no one goes anywhere without talking to/asking their chaperone first and then they go in pairs. Also...one last thought for today that I did not bring up last night. Those students that are not going on the trip are expected to be in school on Monday and those students that are going on the trip are expected to be in school on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment