Thursday, September 10, 2009

Some Principal info for our new parents

Now that classes have started, I thought I should share a few things about me that some of our new parents might not know. First and most importantly, I'm a great guy. I'm also pretty tall. The reason I tell you that is, from my vantage point I don't always see someone if I'm looking straight ahead.....and....to add to what I'm about to say, my hearing has had better days. So if you happen to walk by me and say hi and I keep walking, it's not because I'm being rude or I think I'm better than you, it's because I didn't see/hear you. A few years ago, I had a student's grandpa go absolutely crazy on me, thinking I was too good to say hi back to him. So if you see me, don't hesitate to talk loudly and jump up to get my attention....I really am a nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment