Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday's thoughts

The Lions won??? Time to buy a Mega-Millions ticket....anything is possible.
Just a reminder that we have our fist half day of the year on Tuesday, September 29th. Students will attend their first, second and third hour classes and will dismissed at 11:41. Teachers will be involved with in professional development day during the afternoon.
Wednesday is our official count day. A very important day for students to be in school and on time. Of course it goes without saying, if your child is sick to keep them home, but if at all possible your help in getting everyone to school and on time is greatly appreciated.
I'm really liking this Blog. Please spread the word to other parents to check it out. I have received via e-mail a number of good suggestions already this year. Just so everyone is on the same page...any good idea that works out well, I'm going to take full credit for. Any idea that is less than great (even if it was mine), I'll pass on the credit to someone else. For those that don't know me well, I'm just joking (as far as you know).
Have a GREAT week...

No comments:

Post a Comment