Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Toosday's Thoughts

The 2009 version of the DC trip is now history...and it was an absolutely awesome trip. I can't begin to thank our parent chaperones enough for their help. 7th grade parents start planning on sending your student next year and if possible, joining us. It really is a trip that will make memories that will last a lifetime.

Student Council applications are due tomorrow, Wednesday, September 23rd. They need to have both sides filled and out with a parent signature.

MEAP testing is right around the corner (October 13th is the first day). Your help in stressing the importance of effort, getting to school on time, having a good breakfast, etc is appreciated.

Our first 8th grade football scrimmage is tonight. Wow...the start of this year has been a blurr.

Remember, if there is anything that is bothering you don't hesitate to pick up the phone. The majority of problems that I deal with result from a lack of, or miscommunication. And usually what makes it worse is time. I know it's happened to me in the past. What starts out being a little thing, I'll think about so much that it becomes a big thing....then I start yelling and look like a fool when I find out that it really was a little thing. Luckily, with my advanced age and experience, it doesn't happen to me much anymore.

Have a GREAT week

No comments:

Post a Comment