Monday, September 16, 2013

Another Fantastic Washington DC Trip

I'm typing this entry for two reasons. The first one is to let everyone know that we just got back from our Washington DC Trip, and it was incredible. Once again, the kids packed a week’s worth of history in a little over 2 days. I can’t thank our chaperones enough for the effort in helping make this trip a success and our kids for their behavior. All in all, another fantastic life long memory was made (7th grade parents….start planning). The second is, as most of you heard, there was a shooting at the Naval Yard in Washington DC. We were not at the Naval Yard, nor were we anywhere near the Navel Yard when the shootings accrued. I just wanted to help set everyone’s mind at ease. I had heard that there was a Facebook entry or two that stated we were close to the shootings, which was not the case (I hate Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment