Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Something for a Parent's Toolbox

As every parent knows...or will soon know as your kids get older, there are certain situations that you will look back on and wished you had handled differently. Many times it's just a matter of experience. I handled many, if not most, situations with my first son much differently than I did with my second and third son. The reason I'm saying all of this is that I've come across a powerpoint presentation on how or what we can say to our kids when they are dealing with a tragedy. It could be a personal tragedy, or something like what happened in Connecticut last week. When you get a chance, take a minute and review it. I thought it had some very useful ideas on how we can help our kids through a difficult time....something for your toolbox. Powerpooint

No comments:

Post a Comment