Thursday, December 20, 2012

Mr. Alley is Now Jeep-Less

If you're expecting to expand your knowledge base by reading this post, you can stop now. This is strictly a personal post. For four years, I've been easy to pick out of a crowd while driving around town. I've had countless people waving (my eyes are bad, so I'm assuming they all were waving) as I drive past them. My vehicle was a bit distinctive. A silver Jeep Wrangler, wide tires, raised up and normally in the summer, with the top down. I am no longer part of that exclusive club. I've sold my Jeep. I bought it as a mid-life crisis vehicle, but now I'm finally over it and feel much more mature and practical. Now I'm just trying to decide what my next ride should be. Maybe a motorcycle (I knew the maturity wouldn't last).

No comments:

Post a Comment