Thursday, December 20, 2012

School Safety Update

It's been a while since I've posted this but with everything that has been going on I thought throwing a reminder out there would be a good idea. I have invited all forms of law enforcement to stop by SCMS at any time just to be seen and talk to the kids. This has been my policy since I've been here at SCMS. My goal is that students will feel at ease in talking to police officers and see that they are people just like you and I. Don't be surprised or think something is wrong if you happen to drive by and see a police car parked outside SCMS. This morning we had a small fender bender that involved two parents and the police were called. I few people saw the police and wanted to know what was going on...what was wrong. I think we're all a little on edge right now. Hang in there.....winter break is almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment