Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dress Code (Again)

Have I mentioned that I HATE this part of my job? For those that don't understand why I hate it are either a female and have never looked at it from a male's perspective or someone that is out of touch with the reality of the society we live in.....or.....I'm totally over reacting (or maybe all of the above). We have a number of female students that are wearing tops that are cut too low. It may not be too low when they leave the house, but trust me, when they get to school the tops slide down. I try not to look for it...honestly. I really don't want to be known as that old guy who is always looking at the middle school girls. I need some help. Please talk to your daughters. Dads....remember how your mind worked back when you were in middle school. There is absolutely nothing wrong with sweatshirts and turtle necks.

OK....I'm done ranting. Thanks for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment