Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last Day.....

Believe it or not, I've never counted down the days or looked forward to the end of any school year, especially when you've had a good year. This year has been a great year. Best of luck to our 8th graders as they move on to the next phase of their lives. They will be missed. I made mention to our 7th graders that I'm counting on them next year. As principal, I'm a firm believer that our school year is determined by our leaders, and our leaders are our 8th grade class. Enjoy the time this summer with your son or daughter.. As I've mentioned many times on this Blog and in my newsletters....this time goes by way too quickly.

And.....completely off subject.....If you happen to come across a pencil that says "Stolen from Mr. Alley", it wasn't really stolen. I give those out to students (sad attempt at humor). Had a parent call the other day apologizing that their child had one of my pencils.

Enjoy the summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment