Friday, December 6, 2013

Thoughts/Questions/Opinions

If I was to write a book for parents on how to prepare for Middle School(and make millions so I could retire to an island in the Caribbean), what kind of info would of helped you going into your Middle School experience? The reason I ask this is that I'm starting to think about our Spring 6th grade orientation parent meeting. After you do something for a few years, like I have, you start to take things for granted that people understand or know. Getting some feedback from parents, current or past, would help me make the meeting more meaningful....although writing a book is a pretty good idea too. It could be about the transition, communication with teachers, being involved, etc. If you have any thoughts or advice for incoming parents, please e-mail your thoughts by e-mailing me at malley@ecsd.us Type MS Parent Suggestions in the subject line. Thanks in advance for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment