Friday, December 20, 2013

No School Friday December 20th

Just like our students, I went to bed last night thinking that the predicted rain/ice forecast might cancel school. When I didn't get a phone call, my morning went on as usual and I headed out to school. On my way to school this morning, I stopped to get our mail. When I stepped out of my truck I was surprised at how slick/icy the road was. After skating to the mailbox and then back to my truck I was thinking that the back roads must be a mess. About 5 minutes later (and I was 5 minutes from school)is when I got the call that school was being called. Hopefully everyone got an automated message this morning and you weren't too far along into your morning "get ready for school" routine. Enjoy the Holiday Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment