Friday, August 7, 2009

Welcome to the 21st Century

Saying I'm a tad uneasy about this venture is an understatement but here we go.....Twitter, Facebook, Blogging.....terms that I didn't even know existed a few years ago but now are part of our everyday life. Like it or not, technology runs our world and our kids are, for the most part, way, way way ahead of us. My goal is to use this blog to give updates, comments and seek suggestions as to how we can improve any aspect of St. Clair Middle School. It might take me a while to get the hang of blogging and learn all the "neat" things I can do with it. Check back often and help spread the word to other members of our SCMS Family that this blog is available.



Thanks for your "technology" patience and enjoy the rest of your summer

No comments:

Post a Comment