Thursday, August 28, 2014

Do You Twitter?

I'm a "Newbie" when it comes to Twitter but I'm quickly finding out what a valuable resource it can be. Many people use it as a social networking device (who doesn't want to know what Justin Timberlake or Lebron James is having for breakfast?) but I'm using it as a mini professional development tool. You can find out information on pretty much any educational/student/technology trend that is currently relevant. I also use Twitter to post these Blog posts. If you don't have Twitter, I highly recommend that you give it a try. Going to YouTube and searching "Starting Twitter" will give you all kinds of videos to watch. If you already have Twitter, think about following me at Mike_Alley59 I'll be posting SCMS updates and also posting my Blog updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment