Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Bandaged Head

If you see me in the next few days you’ll probably notice that I have a bandage on my head. You might have heard from your student that I got this cut while performing an extreme act of heroism. I told many groups of students during lunch when asked what happened to my head that while driving down the road I noticed a baby on the railroad tracks. I pulled over and noticed a train was coming. I raced down the tracks and was able to grab the baby just as the train bore down on us. Once I had the baby and was walking back to my truck, a bear jumped out of the woods and attacked me. I was able to protect the baby with one arm, while punching the bear in the face with my free arm. After I punched the bear, it ran off into the woods. If you think that story isn’t completely true, you're correct…......there was two bears (I didn’t want to brag). Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment