Tuesday, October 30, 2012

8th Grade Football Game

Yes the game vs Marine City Middle School at East China Stadium is still on for tonight despite Hurricane Sandy. Yes, it's going to be cold. Yes it's going to be wet. Yes, it'll probably be windy. But it's football and football is played in this type of weather. With all of that said.....if you're looking for me, I won't be there. Now before you jump to any conclusions about how can we still have the game in this type of weather if it's so bad the principal won't even be there, I teach a grad class on Tuesday nights and tonight happens to be the first class. If it wasn't the first class I could probably move it but because its the first class, unfortunately, I'll miss all the fun of the Saints victory tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment