Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yoga Pants....Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg

Who decides on what is in style? Why doesn't anyone ask me? Our policy, which I had to put into place last year because of a fashion trend, was that when a student wears tights, they still needed to wear some sort of skirt, long sweater, etc that covered at least mid-thigh (yes....girls were wearing tights and nothing else). Now yoga pants are in style. I heard that it was all over Facebook last night that the boys were looking forward to today to "check out" all the gals wearing yoga pants. I seem to ask this a lot, but I need some help. Please, please, please, think like a middle school boy before you let your daughter out of the house in the morning....regardless of what's in style. I'll be making an announcement at the end of the day (which will not be popular with the girls or boys) that skin tight yoga pants fall under the same category as tights....they must wear something mid-thigh over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment