Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Toosday's Odds and Ends

What a time for the compressor for the air conditioning unit that cools our office area to break. 85 with no air flow in my office. We've had such terrible weather and it's been so cool that this 85 feels like 117.

Anyway, need a little help in a few areas. I've been begging the students to get their assignments in on time. If there has ever been a time when a short term goal speech would be appropriate, now would be the time. Any help you can give us at home would be great....we're a team.

Secondly, we have a ton (yes 200 pounds) of overdue books. Please ask your child if they happen to have a book or two that they haven't returned. If they are unsure, checking in the Media Center would be my suggestion...then check under their bed, in the back seat of your car, in the bottom of their locker, etc...

Thirdly, as much as I would like to be wearing a bathing suit to work..trust me, that thought has crossed my mind more than once today, I can't. Regardless of how hot it gets. Please have a talk (again) with your son/daughter regarding our dress code. There are many outfits that our young ladies own that are extremely nice and look great to wear out to eat with their parents or wear to Church that don't fit our dress code. Short skirts/shorts, tank tops, spaghetti strap tops, low cut tops, ya da ya da ya da....I hate being the dress code police. HELP....

No comments:

Post a Comment