Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Need Some Dress Code Help

I talked to all of our female students today during lunch regarding our dress code and wearing tights/leggins. To fill in the gap a little, rumors were spreading like wild fire this weekend that on Thursday of last week I said we were going to ban tight jeans (....I wasn't here last Thursday, I was awaiting my 3rd grandchild). I talked to a parent this morning that said it was all over Facebook. Anyway, what I told our female students was they were not allowed to wear just tights/leggins with nothing else. Wearing tights/leggins with a sweater or skirt is fine (as long as the sweater/skirt is long enough). Wearing them by themselves leaves little to any one's imagination. How I ended my conversation was that if you are unsure, or if it falls into a grey area, please don't wear it to school.

Any help at home would be appreciated. Jeans are still OK.....

No comments:

Post a Comment