Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday

Another great weekend to get some stuff done around the house/yard. I did something that I have never done this early before......put my Christmas lights up. Usually I wait until the temp is in the 20's with a strong wind and an icy roof. It feels a tad weird to see the bale of hay and corn stalks on the front porch and then to look up and see the lights on the gutters. I was feeling pretty good about myself, getting ahead of the game, until we went for a walk last night and I saw not only did a bunch of houses have their lights up, but they had them turned on and some had their Christmas trees up in their front windows (???). Seriously.....just when I thought I was a trend setter.

Anyway....big night tomorrow night (Tuesday) for 7th graders and their parents. We have our Washington DC meeting. If you're a 7th grade parent please make every effort to attend. It's a GREAT trip that we want every 8th grader to experience.

Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment